Yo peeps. It's been another month already and it has gone by so fast because all I do is work. And take my turns in Words with Friends. In between there is homework and of course housework as well. But the days are getting longer and the sun is rising higher in the sky and my workload is going to lighten up here in a few weeks. What's up now?
* Woke up with a similar condition to what Serge had a few months ago. ie my arm isn't working right. I have pain when I pick things up and can't lift anything heavy. Have no clue how or why. It's been a week and it isn't going away yet. I'll give it another week at least.
* Words with Friends no longer accepts the word "fag". I have mixed feelings about this.
* I forgot how much work a University course is. Ugh. The classes are fun but the reading and projects to do are lengthy. A flaw in my personality is that I don't like to do anything that takes a long time. Sometimes to do something well takes a long time and so I have a tendency to do round corners.
* Don't know that expression? That's because it's French and means roughly to do something half-assed.
* Thanks to Rox, and her illuminating me about Project Free TV, I was able to catch up on Breaking Bad, Californication and Weeds. I'm thinking I broke the law there but not sure how. The links for Nurse Jackie won't work though so I may have to buy that DVD. Dangit.
* The dang car has cost me over a thousand dollars this month. The imbeciles at Midas didn't put the tires back on right when they did the brake job and I thought they were going to fall off while I was trying to make it back to the garage. They were loose, and you could wiggle them with your hands. At least they fixed it free of charge, but no, I won't be going back there. Don't get me started on the rapists at the VW dealer. In any case, the car lock works again.
* Toyed with the idea of a sneaky junket to Las Vegas. Unfortunately, my Vegas buddy and I couldn't make the schedules mesh. Perhaps in August.
* My dad is coming to visit though. This will be his first trip to see me, first trip to Canada and longest flight. I'm excited to be able to show him the town. May weather better cooperate.
* Here I am last week at the mother in law's place. That's her dog Tigars with Georgie. You've probably already seen this on FB.
* I guess that's about it. I hope all of you are doing well in your slice of paradise. Until next time, ta ta for now.