* Ain't he the cutest. I've got to take him into the vet this morning to get him a rabies shot. That way we can take him with us when we go down to Boston to visit friends for American Thanksgiving. Apparently the pound vaccinates for everything but rabies and the shot has to be done at least 30 days before crossing the border.
* It has been a crazy week. I did 39 teaching hours (teachers know this is ridiculous) and wrestled with the idea of flying back to California. That's because my dad's wife died this week. Sad news for the family. COPD is a terrible way to go and I'm glad she is no longer suffering. I wish I could take away daddy's suffering too but as we all know, the only remedy for that is time. Rest in peace Judy, we will miss you.
* That was the Wednesday call and then on Thursday I got a call about a friend's ex-husband who had been murdered. What a trip. Nobody ever calls me on my cell phone (and that's fine by me) so two death calls in a row make for the creepy.
* We had a little snow (again) on Thursday but now the rain is back in force. We've already had an inch overnight and it's supposed to continue until this evening.
* Georgie has been in Serge's hands this week since I've been working morning noon and night. He claims that he's been eating his own poo. This would make the vomit episodes he displays make sense. I've woken up two nights this week to the sound of heaving. Both times I managed to get him off the bed before the upchuck. I still managed to step in it though in the morning. Gah!
* Why would a creature eat his own excrement?
* This weekend is for power relaxing. I've got another intensive week to do so I've got to take care of myself. The one I just did went really well. Yesterday, one of the students said to me, "You know Richard, I really didn't want to take the English class and I thought it was going to be a long, boring week. But because of you, I feel like I had a vacation and loved coming to class every day." I'm pretty sure they learned a few things too.
* I've got little else. All I've done all week is work and sleep so there is nothing else in the news department. I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!