Friday, May 20, 2005

Fair weather cumulus



2pm in the backyard, doesn't look impressive yet but the radar shows a batch of showers coming our way. Posted by Hello

And it can do so none too soon. I'm on call at the restaurant tonight to work on the patio. If we can get something going in the sky I'll be off the hook. I only went back to this job (a summer job) to practice my French. Teaching English the rest of the year doesn't give me much chance to practice, and a few extra bucks never hurt anybody.

To date, noone has read my little blog and if it stays that way, that's just fine with me. Trying to get into the habit of writing without all the editorial BS that clangs around my head when I usually do so. Just write what comes and here and there I may come up with a nugget or two of witty insight but mostly I'm challenging myself to keep a journal and of course honor the sky and her moods every day, gulp, week.

Keepin' an eye to the sky -

No comments: