Thursday, May 19, 2005

Popping up again!

Another day of boiling and roiling in the sky. Yesterday featured a spectacular mid-afternoon cloudburst and a chance of same today. Electric giddiness.

Major weather geek here, but there's more to life than the climate. At least that's what I tell people here when they find out I moved from Los Angeles to Montreal. I hope to pepper this journal with shots of the sky from my trusty Olympus digital camera. And on other days, whine endlessly about unimportant matters, take off on unintended tirades, or detail recent metaphysical events.

That said, I'm off to teach the french kids a little English and when I get back, perhaps we'll have a few pennies from heaven.

1 comment:

Sideon said...

The verb/RIDING story was one of the first things I read on here, and I laughed out loud at the 3rd student's example.

I will be back to read more of your blog. Great stuff, here.