Thursday, October 20, 2005
Out of the mouths of grown ups and HNT*
Rather kissable, don't you think?.
Overheard on the cruise last week:
- In the buffet line, "Good lord, there's a lot of black people on this boat." (1st day out of the mouth of a mother loading plates with her two boys and husband)
- At dinner after Grand Cayman, "You know you (meaning us) being on this cruise is proof that God loves you more than the homeless." This made me laugh.
- Around the pool, "She really shouldn't be allowed to wear a bathing suit." (From a girl no less)
- "We let you have 5 ice cream cones yesterday, and you know we agreed that you would only have three per day."
- "Can't they do something about the ship rocking?!"
- "Best way to treat a hemmorhoid is to use some spray deoderant on it - shrinks it right up." (From a fellow passenger we shared a table with at lunch one day. While we were EATING. They were from Tennessee. When we subsequently ran into them later on the ship, we said "Hey, it's the hemmorhoid people!" I don't think they liked that.)
- " Why don't they call it snails? A almost ATE one of those motherf&%$ers! They callin it Eskergets or some shit!" (There was an escargots in puff pastry kind of thing on the buffet line that day. )
*HNT = Half Nekkid Thursday, read all about it here.