Sunday, October 02, 2005

Some stuff for Sunday

We've been treated to a spectacular weekend here. Clear skies, crisp mornings and breezy 70's in the afternoon. And it's already October. The average first snowfall here is Oct 12th, but I have never seen it yet before Halloween. Must be that blessed global warming.

Half-Nekkid-Thursday (HNT) was fun. I don't know if I can deal with the stress of coming up sith a creative photo/post every week. Maybe once a month.

Got a haircut. Sigh. I asked him to trim a little everywhere just to clean it up, but that I essentially liked it the way it was. So then he proceeds to chop off four inches. I came home all cropped short on the sides and back with a poofy mop on top. Serge saw me and started laughing saying I got a lesbian haircut. Then he took to calling me Kelly. (I don't know why, but this is a lesbian name for him.)

Foot update: I thought I was walking normally again until someone said, "Oh your foot is still bothering you eh?" Apparently, I still have some gimpiness to work out. I will never regard toes as useless appendages again.

I started the Road to Montreal story yesterday and I'll probably add to it on the weekends. I want to tell the story right and take my time with it. Stay tuned, if you care to.

It's the last week before vacation. *quivering with excitement* This time next week, we'll be cruising the Caribbean.

3 comments:

_Psycho said...

Ahhh vacation, damn nice, Caribbean sound awesome, I can tell already it's going to be great ;)

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Have a fantastic time away!

r said...

I want to see a picture of your hair please...

And the bit about Kelly being a lesbian name? Cracked me up.