* I went to the dentist this week. I hadn't been for 3 years which is the longest interval I've ever taken. The good news is that there were no cavities or major problems. The bad news is that it's time to redo all the fillings I got in childhood since they are showing signs of wear. Two of them HAVE to be done in porcelain, or so says the dentist. I really don't get why the porcelain one is $800 when I can buy 8 porcelain sinks for that price.
* No, I do not have dental insurance.
* Here's a little video that I wanted to post yesterday. It's about advertising matter that we received. Pay no attention to my puffiness. (It's better today, thanks.)
* One of my favorite words in French is cocotte. Here in Quebec, it is a big casserole baking dish. It also means old whore in France, tee hee.
* Ski season is over and we didn't go AGAIN this year. If I want to fulfill my goals this year, we will have to go in December.
* Tonight, we will finish season one of Six Feet Under. Yes, we are both hooked.
* There is a strange thing happening in the basement. It appears that moisture is coming up from under the house. I don't get it, but I suspect it has a multiple thousand dollar price tag. I'm ignoring it for the moment.
* Serge and I were totally taken in by this April Fool's article. Poor Serge even told everyone at work about it and then had to go back and admit he was a retard. I'm glad I told no one (except Serge, ha)
* Finally a bloggy break. I don't expect to be around until the 20th. I hope everyone enjoys a lovely Easter week.