Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Irritable


I'd rather be here. Posted by Hello

Because I'm in a particularly sour mood, and to dispel the notion that I am some kind of zen dude, I give you 10 things I hate:

1. Having to get up in the middle of every night to pee.

2. Arriving late.

3. Talking to Serge when he has drunk too much.

4. Inconsiderate behavior. (Like pushing and shoving when it's not necessary)

5. Hangovers.

6. People who can't get over their bad selves.

7. Cold sores. (A lovely thing that debuted at 35)

8. Football. Ooga-booga.

9. When that angry guy comes out of me and insults people indiscriminately.

10. That I am still a smoker, dammit.

2 comments:

pushthebutton,max! said...

#7 - See, you shouldn't have made out with me in Palm Springs that one year.

#10 - Me too. I'll blog about it later.

r said...

I made out with him many times in the early 80's; no cold sores here.