* This is the Montreal skyline as taken from inside of a bus. It's either really cool, or an example of "what not to do".
* Look how late it is. Slept 11 hours. I'm thinking this is a good thing.
* A view up the street at the nearby busstop. People must think I'm a freak taking pictures in the hood like this.
* (Spouse definitely thinks I'm a freak since I got this camera.)
* A shot from the front of Sky yesterday. My brain is tired from sensory overload. Let the games be done.
* I smoked on my birthday. I keep hearing Christi (a commenter) in my head, "As soon as you have a puff, that's it, you're a smoker again." Oh how I wish she were wrong.
* Look it's ASHLEE! Only Quebecers will know who this is. She was distributing condom/lube packages to anyone and everyone.
* This is a snippet that never came to fruition.
* This is a trick I've maintained the ability to do all my life. I wonder what this will look like when I'm 70.
* Still no word on the offer we made. If nothing happens by 7pm, it's a dead deal.
* I forced myself to go out last night to check that band I like. I took a video of the first number they did. Later the keyboardist took off his shirt.