* What's really shaming me is that I used the beginner's recipe that they suggested. One of the directions was "put the loaves into the refrigerator from 2-12 hours." Couldn't they have narrowed that time down a bit? I figured it meant any amount of time from 2 to 12 hours and so I chose 3 hours. Anyway I'm only making bread because we got a new Kitchenaid mixer for Christmas.
* I started taking St John's Wort again. I had stopped because Rox says it stops working after a while and I wanted it for when I inevitably get the sun starved winter blues. I'm thinking seriously about getting a lightbox too.
* I got the soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire. Awesome workout music. Amazon was selling it for only $5 but then they changed their minds when they found out I was in Canada. So I got it from itunes (Canada) for $10.
* One sucky thing about living here (aside from the freaking elephant in the room that is WINTER) is that the broadcasting rules are
* This article is very interesting. Apparently we all live in a 3D world that is projected from a 2D surface, much like a Hologram.
* I can't remember from whose blog I read this, but it turned my monitor into a digital picture frame, changing the desktop image every hour. (You can set the frequency yourself.)
* I do know where I got turned on to this guy on Youtube. Thanks Gregory for the hilarity!
* Shameful confession time: Okay so when Blue Lagoon came out, I was a teenager and I saw the film and couldn't believe they showed Christopher Atkin's pee-pee, and then I went to see the movie like three or four more times and even recorded the film on cassette tape. Then I saw an article in People magazine about him and his family and was able to extrapolate his hometown from the article so I called information and got the number to his house and then when (I think it was his mother) answered, and told me he wasn't there but did I want to leave a message, I said, "No thanks, I'm just a fan calling...." And how retarded did I feel, I mean it was clear I was a GUY calling. Oh the shame, the terrible shame of it all.
* Now it's your turn for a shameful confession.