*I've been on this breakfast kick this week. Cheez-whiz on pumpernickel with sliced avocado and cracked pepper. A glass of apple-grape juice to go with. Yummalicious. Dietarily sound? Not so sure.
* Stupid fickle renters. The guy upstairs is moving so we offered the couple living downstairs in the furnished studio the opportunity to move up there. They decided to take it. So we've been working on renting their unit which is usually pretty easy to do. Then yesterday they let us know that they changed their mind and want to move somewhere else. So now we have two apartments to rent. They did sign a lease until October but are signing a new lease with someone else this weekend. Arrrgh. Pain in the ass people. They are on the hook if we can't find someone for the studio (but we will, there's always a market for the furnished units.) But since we haven't advertised the one bedroom until today, it might be hard since most people have already chosen where they want to live for July 1st.
* Crazy July first is when everyone moves up here. All leases are supposed to be written from July to July which causes a ridiculous clusterfuck every July. I'm going to work really hard not to stress about this (totally against character) and trust that the universe will comply.
* Remember that Indian guy who said he hadn't eaten or drunk anything in 70 years? Well, he passed the two week observation test in the hospital. During that two weeks he never ate, drank nor used the toilet. Results of the biology of what's going on will be coming in the next months. "If Jani does not derive energy from food and water, he must be doing that from energy sources around him, sunlight being one," said neurologist Sudhir Shah.
* It's supposed to be in the 80's for the next week. I may have to turn on the air conditioner even. This is unheard of in May. But I'll take it.
* He is so over the constant photography. Not one of his cuter poses, but still rather regal don't you think?
* Still no fingernail appearing. It's been off for 10 days. Does this mean I'll never have a fingernail again? I thought for sure I'd see something growing by now.
* This is supposed to be poop related, but all systems are functioning splendidly at the moment. Perhaps not so true for these people.