* Vitamin C seemed to help me kick it. I took many times the recommeded portion. The only residue is a rattle in my lungs and periodic expectoration.
* Across the street, there was a Harveys (Like Burger King). We ate there once and it was just horrible. I threw away my half-eaten hamburger and did not return. Then they went out of business and auctioned off the equipment. The place was gutted, and I was oh so hoping for a Starbucks et al, but no, it's going to be a pet supply store.
* I've decided I want a mini-daschund as the next dog. But we have to wait at least a year after Sara croaks as per spouse's edict.
* Pandora was shut down in Canada. (This really, really sucks.)
* Here's a face that made me laugh out loud. It's mine of course.
* I was thinking about how the substances that are abundant on Earth are necessities for us. Sunlight, water, various minerals, salt. And that those things that are quite rare are poisonous. Then I thought I was probably wrong, I really don't know nearly enough to make an assessment.
* This last picture I recall quite well. I was 11 for Easter 1977, and the neighbor's great dane had attacked my scalp when I hugged him. This necessitated a hospital visit and a week of slowly diminishing pain. I had to wear this for a week - not a happy Ricky.