1. Link to the person who tagged you who in this case is Phronk who is also known as Mike.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Not doing this, consider yourself tagged if you're reading)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (See parenthetical above)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Oh alright)
1. Since leaving home on my 18th birthday, I have never lived anywhere longer than 5 years. The closest I got was 4 years and 10 months in the first house we bought in Long Beach, Ca. We've been in this place for nearly three years and I'm already feeling the itch. I wonder why I'm like this.
2. The top musical genres on my ipod are Jazz (by way far), Latin, Brazilian, Electronica, and Dance. The top ten most played tunes are all jazz and all instrumental.
3. Sometimes I wonder about wondering and then it's like when you are between two mirrors and they reflect you into infinity except that you can never really see the infinity; either your head is blocking it or it turns out of view.
4. One of my pinkies is removable. Here watch:
5. I've gained 20 pounds (officially now) since I quit smoking 2 days shy of nine months ago. I'm hoping that tanning the fat will be a good strategy. Having seen this technique employed by others, it seems like a worthwhile effort. Spouse says I'm a behemoth, but that's only because he's still fatter than I.
6. I think scrotums are like parmesan cheese, both are delightful but don't get too too close or the Parmesan cheese will smell like vomit and the scrotum will look like this:
(it was too ugly and marring the page)
(Number 6 goes with a wink and a nod to Snooze for this post.)
It you are, tagged you be.