* Favorite Bizarro's of the last season.
* When I was little, I used to hear the war games going on at night in Camp Pendleton. I always thought it was Godzilla out and about. Boom Boom Boom, is he getting closer?
* It got up over 50 degrees yesterday and I was sweating like a pig in my winter coat. Yay, spring jacket time.
* I think I'm going to vote from now on based on the following criteria: would I let this person babysit my kids? (I know I don't have any but still)
* "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008 (Who knew he was prophetic too?)
* Almost vulgar word verification:
* Two different classes this week told me I was the best English teacher they've ever had. It sure feels good to hear things like that especially since we all teach alone so we don't know how we are perceived compared to others.
* Often times when Serge says "We need this," I quietly insist, "Maybe next year." I figure if we can do without it for a year, we really don't need it after all. (This is how I've scored another year out of our cheap patio furniture.)
* Did you know that ALL men are capable of breastfeeding? It's true.