* Every time I work on these snippets, I think, "Who cares what I think."
* Having control over your life is an illusion, albeit a comforting one.
* Useless things: fear, anger, self-pity and regret.
* The more you "need" to win the lottery, the less you should participate.
* Why, if the plural of woman is women, do we change the pronunciation of the first vowel? Shouldn't it be spelled wimmen?
* In the end, it will be ego that destroys the world.
* Lately, I've really been wishing that I could replace my emotions with indifference. Is there a pill for that?
* I had one of those dreams where you stop and go, "Hey, wait a minute, this could be a dream I'm having. (pinching arm) No, no this is real alright."