* People are like mushrooms. All mushrooms share similarities though still exhibit wide variations. You've got black, brown, white. A few are magical, many delicious and still others deadly. Sometimes they grow on you.
* Quebecers eat more Kraft mac and cheese per capita than any other society in the world.
* Cancer is just your own cells turning against you.
* I just learned of a small religious cult here in Montreal whose leader claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. I wouldn't mind chatting with this fellow.
* We all long for a quick and painless death when the time comes yet most of us wouldn't have the cajones to ensure it. (a gun to the head for example)
* I was accosted by a religious fanatic the other day. For ten minutes she worked on me to accept Jesus Christ as my saviour. I marveled at her zeal.
* Jobs you've got to wonder why people are drawn to: proctologist, embalmer, roofer.
* There is no knowing, there is only believing.
* I don't understand faking an orgasm. It's like faking eating or faking shitting, I mean what's the point?
* In Japan, the terminal patient does not know his/her condition. The family is told and it is up to them to reveal or conceal the news. Tradition dictates that it be concealed most of the time.
* Define "sky". Not as easy as it seems, is it?