* Apparently, fish do feel pain.
* Never buy any kind of tape at the dollar store. It will always vex you later.
* I am a junior, thus my father shares my name.
* If Pluto's not a planet, what are its three moons revolving around?
* Here's a little secret about me: I score poorly on reading comprehension tests. Moreover, I usually disagree with what I'm told are the correct answers.
* Stupid people leave messages like this when looking for an apartment:
- Hi, my name is Jack, I'm calling about the apartment. Please call me back. Thank you. (What's your phone # numbnuts?)
- (squalling babies in the background) Hi I'm very interested in the apt for rent, I'm single and have three kids. I'm on welfare, but I can borrow the money for a deposit. Please call back at xxx-xxxx.
- Um, uhhh, I'm calling on the apartment, because well, um, uhhh I need one. (Heavy sigh) My number is xxx-xxxx.
* With troubled times comes learning. Lately I've learned that no matter how busy I think I am, I am always capable of accomplishing more.
* If facts can be misleading, why do we give them so much credit?
* I bet you can't say the name "Peggy Babcock" three times fast.