Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend update

It was a lovely weekend. The weather was just perfect. I went to refill the propane tank so we could continue our summer habit of barbequeing outside. There's all kinds of things going on in town now, the tourist engine is at full bore, but I find that I just want to stay home and enjoy our fabulous patio deck. We also felt like we needed to stick around since we were still waiting for prospective tenant to call us back. By last evening he hadn't, so we called the Brazilians to see if they were still interested, and they said that they were. (Yay!) Maybe we'll get this rented by August after all.When Big Brother came on last night (yes, I'm hooked again) I was incommunicado for an hour while Serge was puttering. When I finished the show, I went to see what he was up to and I found him outside on the patio with a whole bunch of stuffed animals. Apparently nude dancer had left two huge sacks of new stuffed animals. (We gave all his clothes away yesterday but spouse had discovered the bags as he verified contents.) I grabbed the camera. Notice the shirt I brought spouse from Vegas. (Save Water, on the front, Drink Beer on the back.)

18 comments:

Timmy said...

love the shirt!

you should donate them to charity, too!

oh, I searched as you said on xtube....I dont see the resemblence.

Anonymous said...

I'm turning Serge in to the Humane Society for cruelty to animals.
I like his shirt about conserving water.
When the first video cameras came out people would pose for a picture and have to be told, "move around."
Beautiful picture of the morning or evening sky. Interesting that they both look alike.

Anonymous said...

if you can get the smell out, I'm sure that there would be some kids somewhere who would love those.

I think you should have had "Kill the Wabbit" as the sound track for Serge's antics in the first part.

Doug said...

Timmy would. ;)

You could have a mass burning of them, though that might cause air pollution.

This Boy Elroy said...

Does it ever end with this guy? How much crap can a person have in an apartment? Burn them. Then they'll come back to life and find their owner, like in the Velveteen Rabbit.

Spider said...

Rather than just to a general charity, is there a battered children's facility in your area - they always need stuffed animals - and they kids so appreciate them. But what is cuter than Serge in the middle of a bunch of stuffed animals!

Devo said...

What on earth would a nude dancer need all of those stuffys for? Man, it makes me wonder just what the full story is with him. Even a pack rat type would probably not save all those things from childhood, or would they? EEK. Maybe he was gonna sell them to the carnies at the fair for drug money?hehe.

GayProf said...

Were the stuffed animals part of his act?

Patricia said...

ewwww i don't even wanna think about why he had them or where all those stuffed animals have been. eww and double ewww! if they're mildewy, triple ewww!!

Jason said...

Nice picture.

bardelf said...

My god! It looks like the midway at the State Fair!
"Step right up and win a stuffed animal!"

r said...

That is funny.

It's a mystery. I challenge you now to write a story about those stuffed animals, how they came into ND's possession, and how they've been abandoned.

Oh my... only you know how the story will end.

Chunks said...

Get rid of them, no charity would take them. (Could you imagine what they look like under a black germ light?!)

I have a whole post brewing about Big Brother. I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

Anonymous said...

I love that vid of S. Love it.

Enemy of the Republic said...

Oh, now I have heard it all--ND had stuffed animals--OMG! You have to write a book, Tornwordo, all about your adventures with the tenants!

Sh@ney said...

Hehe...it was just nice listening to your accent's....But devilishly cute - caught playing with stuffed toys!

dawn said...

great shirt for playing with stuffed animals.

I really wish nude dancer would have stuck around for a little while. That guy was RAN-dom.

S said...

Someone has a plushie fetish.

Make sure you wash your hands after touching the stuffed animals.