* Wouldn't castration for rapists and child molesters be better than sex offender lists?
* Call me a socialist, but I believe sustenance, water and shelter should be guaranteed to all in our society. One way or another.
* Britney might be lame, but she's not fat. What is wrong with people?
* Apparently "milkshake" is the new term for ass. I find this rather disgusting. Especially when I ponder it too long.
* No one knows who first invented the umbrella. Apparently, the Chinese, the Aztecs, Native Americans and African tribes all "invented" umbrellas independently.
* You know how a car can be all rusted out on the outside but the interior and motor are just fine? Yeah, that's like tanning.
* I remember phone numbers more easily than names.
* Why aren't squatters called trespassers? I mean that's what they are, aren't they? (I had a bad dream about squatters.)
* My mom and my cousin arrive this evening for a three-day visit. We have a reservation tomorrow for the restaurant Au Pied de Cochon. (At the foot of the pig.) Their specialty is pig's feet and foie gras. I don't anticipate spotting any yarmulkes.
*Speaking of Jews. I can honestly say I've never met one I didn't like. This is probably why I don't comprehend anti-semitism.
* The biggest problem with youth today is stupidity coupled with invincibility. Come to think of it, that was probably the same problem when I was one of them. But today, you throw in a sense of entitlement, and whoa......
* I found a sock that Em left at my house 3 years ago. It had survived, unseen, stuck inside our comforter cover. (Which has been washed many times during that time.)