* This is my 1209th post.
* 7089 cigarettes have not been smoked by me in the last 237 days.
* Yesterday spouse put together my second website. (You're reading the first.)
* We spent $11 on the lotto since the jackpot was $48 million.
* 0 is the dollar amount we won.
* 800 megabites remaining on my ipod. This makes me reticent to add more music unless it's really good. It's kind of like Elaine on Seinfeld where she had to decide if the guy was sponge-worthy.
* 3 is the number of solid night's sleep I've had this week.
* $49 is how much it's costing per night at the Sheraton in Petaluma Easter weekend. We're going to do a little wine tasting in Sonoma before the family reunion that week. God I love Priceline.
* 5 inches of snow are forecast today. How much is a condo in Florida now?
* 4 US dollars will get you 5 Canadian dollars today.
* Gas is 84 cents a liter today. About $3.20 gallon Canadian or $2.56 US per gallon which feels cheap even though they are still reaping enormous profits.
* 33 hours of solitaire have already been played on the ipod. I hate that it tracks the number of hours, but I love that it tracks your winning percentage.
* I win solitaire 16.8% of the time.