* This is what I do Fridays. I list morcels from the journal that did not make it as a blog post.
* How do competing technologies benefit us? It seems like a big waste of time. Beta/VHS, Cassette/8track, Plasma/LCD, IBM/Apple. Maybe technology would progress that much faster if we didn't have to wait for the competition to play out. And we wouldn't have to fill up the landfills with the losing technology.
* I have been cigarette free for 50 days. I have been nicotine free for 5 days.
* A wart used to grow on my finger. I bit it off 3 times before it didn't grow back. (My aversion to doctors and medicine began long ago)
* My mother catches fish that weigh twice as much as her.
* You know people who have a part of their eye that's a different color? That's a glitch in the software, as, I believe, is homosexuality. The question is, "How important are the glitches?"
* I was once highly skilled (expert!) in auto-fellatio.
* Most adults will be dead and gone by 2070. Why people get so narded up about some issues is beyond me. (immigration for example)
* A sign of maturity is the ability to feel genuine pleasure for the good fortune of others.
* My parents used to frequently answer my whine with, "because Life's not fair, that's why." And it's true, they just forgot the part that it's possible to live on the good side of "unfair".
* Spring has sprung and I made a corny video snippet of myself in public.