* Grasping a greasy subway pole is an instant recipe for heeby-jeebies.
* I require 60 minutes in the morning before I am pleasant to speak with.
* Speaking of morning, sometimes just the smell of the coffee compels a movement.
* My memory these days is like an old dog's milky eyes.
* The thing that chapped my hide last year was that as soon as my garden vegetables were ripe, the market was selling them for pennies.
* This is not worksafe. Tubgirl.
* I don't think there is a cheese I don't like. Said another way, I like all cheese.
* I have never used face cream or moisturizer of any kind. I will put on sunscreen, but reluctantly.
* Serge, on the other hand, does. He brought home a new facial product lately, and I took a video snippet of him.
* Note the final look of death he gives me.