1. What is your occupation right now? Teacher of English as a second language.
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't wear socks with the Birkenstocks.
3. What are you listening to right now? The morning traffic outside, punctuated by birdsong.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Rocky road ice cream with peanut butter.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, automatic is for pussies.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Serge when I was at the market and called to see if we needed milk.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I ripped this off from Rox and Brice.
8. How old are you today? 43, but just barely.
9. What is your favourite sport to watch? Does gymnastics count? I watch that every four years or so.
10. What is your favourite drink? That's a moving target. However, milkshake rates consistently in the top three.
11. Favourite food? Probably foie gras and avocados. I know that's two, but it's a tie.
12. What is the last movie you watched? Flawless
13. Favourite day of the year? The first warm day of spring.
14. How do you vent anger? I used to hit, now I yell.
15. What was your favourite toy as a child? The Erector Set.
16. What is your favourite season? If it's springtime, I'll tell you spring, but if it's currently autumn, then I'll tell you fall.
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries but I can't tie the stem with my tongue. Can you?
18. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs? Go for it.
19. Who is the most likely to respond? I don't know.
20. Who is least likely to respond? I don't know even less. (more?)
21. Living arrangements? Spouse and pooch, first floor 6 1/2 (this is how apartments are described here), on the edge of the plateau in Montreal.
22. When was the last time you cried? I think it was watching Finding Neverland.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? suitcases, shoes, blankets, carpet, a few coins
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with that you are sending this to? I'm not sending it, but em and I go the most wayback.
25. What did you do last night? Slept and I had a smoking dream! The guilt and misery caused me to wake up.
26. What inspires you? Good writing. Clearly I'm not reading enough these days.
27. What are you most afraid of? Chancres.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain. I can't stomach American cheese anymore. If we're having swiss though, then I'll take a cheeseburger.
29. Favourite dog breed? Don't I have to say yellow lab since I have one?
30. Favourite day of the week? Saturday, predictably.
31. How many states have you lived in? Two plus a province. California, Kansas, Quebec.
32. Biggest Life lesson? You can't trust anyone. (Sounds like a downer, but it keeps proving true over and over again.)