* This is the lotus. It grows out of rot and muck. In fact, I don't think the beautiful lotus is possible without rot and muck. From death springs forth beauty.
* Is this making news in the states? The most disturbing murder (decapitation!) I've read about in a long time.
* The sell-by date on eggs is 42 days after the eggs have been laid by the hens.
* I read recently (over here) that a potato, apple and onion all have the same taste. We perceive the taste differently due to the smells.
* I was playing boggle the other day and the winner of the round had this screen name: Jesus Twatbomb
* This website is great. I may make it my homepage.
* In every addict's brain lives a junkie. Mine comes out at the usual times and also I've noticed some more creative seductions. You forgot to buy milk when you were at the store, perfect time for a cigarette. I can't find that shirt I like in the closet, oh dear this calls for a cigarette. And the funniest is, ooh ooh, I've got poop at the door, where are the cigs. (I used to smoke on the pot.)
* Today is my spa day. I have never done a spa day before. I've heard facials hurt and I know that massages do. Em told me to practice in the mirror, "That is causing me pain and I want you to stop now." I don't know how this gets ingrained into a person, but I'm never going to say that because it'll make me look like a pussy.