* The world Monopoly edition is coming out. Montrealers won the contest and so Montreal has the place of Boardwalk, the priciest property on the board. They are using the St Joseph Oratory as the symbol. (I took this pic last month when I walked four hours to get there.)
* The twenty five most common words in English are: the and a to of I in was that it he you for had is with she has on at have but me my not.
* I wish we could fast forward to the US election day. It has been two years of this nonsense, and now there's no escaping it. Even the BBC and CBC were broadcasting live from the convention. It looks like we will probably have an election here in Canada, once we know, there will be 30 days of campaigning before we go to the polls. So much simpler (and cheaper).
* Did you know Monday was a holiday? Serge and I both "found out" yesterday.
* When Julie announced that it was a live double eviction night (on the show Big Brother), I felt like I did when I heard the ice cream truck coming as a kid. Giddy as all getout.
* Here's where I keep my writing implements. VUBOQ is giving away his hand made pottery and I'm showing how pitiful my pencil holder situation is.
* I've got to be brief today. Class starts in an hour. Ugh. Happy long weekend all.