* Everyone whines about gas prices, but it's still cheaper than bottled water or bottled anything for that matter.
* When I was out in California, I had it on my mental list to pick up some Paydays. I was telling Laverne about how they used to have Chocolate Paydays but they don't anymore. She asked me if it was covered in chocolate or if the nougat was chocolified. I thought that it was covered like a Baby Ruth. Anyway, when we were in Vegas, there was a vending machine with a Chocolate Payday in it! I had two of them. Indeed they were covered and not infused with chocolate. I couldn't find them anywhere after that and settled for bringing home 10 of the regular ones.
* Now that I've spent 20 minutes looking for them on line, it appears they are only available through Hershey's vending machine operations. There was a limited edition sold everywhere a couple years ago, but even the big internet candy resellers now have listed this item as "discontinued".
* This week marks the first time in 21 years that YELLOW margarine is being sold in Quebec. See, in order to protect the dairy industry, margarine could be any color but yellow, and so margarine producers made special white margarine to be sold here. There are still those who believe the yellow interdiction should be retained and that it will cause customers "confusion."
* I weigh 175 pounds this morning.
* Does this count as a nightmare? I dreamt the water turned freezing cold while I was in the shower and then it morphed and there was no toilet paper left at the end of my movement.
* I came across the tourist-filled aqua bus that tours the city both on land and in the harbor. It made me smile.
* Time Smoke-Free:52 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes and 53 seconds. Cigarettes NOT smoked:1568 Lifetime Saved:11 days, 23 hours. Money Saved:$273.00
* See that $273? Here is what I want (and WILL) to do. Something else I'll be able to scratch off my "before I die" list.