Saturday, January 07, 2006

Making men

Gingerbread men that is. Yesterday was the annual gingerbread men decorating day which doubles as art day. Adults and kids alike design their own and then eat them. The only way to prove it happened is with pictures.

So many things going on, I'm looking forward to getting done with vacation so I can relax. The big party is tonight and tomorrow we'll be home. Monday will be the cavalcade of photos. (I take big pics so if you click on them you can see a much larger version than you see on the post.)

See you then!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

damn. when i saw the title making men i thought you were starting to share vacation stories. guess i have to wait a while longer.

cookies are good too, though.

r said...

Reminds me of my mom. We used to decorate cookies, and invite a bunch of neighborhood kids to help.

At first we'd start out precise and delicate... but by the end we were just slapping on icing and some sprinkles.

My teeth would always feel fuzzy at the end of the marathon.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

they look too good to eat ;-)

Btw I've probs with my blog at the moment so i'll pop by your blog as and when I can.

Snooze said...

Those are great and what a fantastic idea. I had friends who used to host a big Boxing Day party and they decorated anatomically correct gingerbread men and women. I guess that wouldn't have been child friendly though.