Thursday, January 12, 2006

Random Vacation Observations

(HNT will return next week here.)

- Stool quality suffers when visiting Mexico (Is further explanation necessary?)

- Too much alcohol causes me insomnia (Three sleepless nights out of fifteen. Anybody else experience this?)

- Sex is more frequent while on holiday (Maybe this should go in the "duh!" column)

- In California, Starbucks and Netflix seem to be obsessions (And Hummers are popular too)

- Traffic is still the biggest drawback to living in LA (smog is second)

- Baby shark is yummy (I can't believe I wrote that)

- I felt safer in a bus than a taxi in Mexico

- I'm too tall for the coach seats on airlines (My knees touch the seat in front and when they recline, I have to move them)

- No matter the length, vacation is never long enough

12 comments:

r said...

Netflix rocks!

And the sex thing? I sure hope so. Once would be more frequent for me these days.

:)

dantallion said...

Netflix?

Imogen said...

I'm with Dantallion- Netflix?

tornwordo said...

I know it's troublesome to type "Netflix" into the google box, but really....

It's a video rental service that works through the mail.

_Psycho said...

Me too I have the "touch the seat with my knees" problem. I wonder if that would really be THAT much expensive to make the plane 3 more feets longer to allow more space in front of us !

When im rich, vacation will be eternal ! (Of course it might not happen).

I was happy to have a car in mexico, it was safer than most other transportation I guess.

joey said...

The next night after drinking I always have problems sleeping.

I've been using Netflix for 3 years now. I'm actually shocked to see video stores now.

And I am really amazed at how much sex we had on vacation last year. Made me want more vacation time ;)

Anonymous said...

on our recent to trip to europe, we decided on the way back from london that we needed to upgrade to business class...no matter the cost. it ended up being only £200 each. not too bad! and let me tell you...the extra room and extra attention made the 8.5 hour flight actually enjoyable! never again will i fly coach overseas... cheers!

dantallion said...

That would have been far too much work...

;)

St. Dickeybird said...

I'm with you on all those except the sex thing.
:(

Adam said...

Agreed!

jjd said...

I'm in agreement on those I'm familiar with (never eaten baby shark or been to Mehico)..

Snooze said...

Coach seats are too small for me and I'm only 5'5".