Sunday, January 22, 2006

People are interesting

I know someone who...

- puts a small item under a large item that will remain in the shopping cart. That way, most of the time the small item doesn't get scanned or noticed. The activity causes no guilt.

- shaves the genitalia clean daily in order to receive oral gifts. In a relationship, everything is negotiable.

- resents me deeply. I know why, but the subject has never come up.

- will not under any circumstances wait in a line. Restaurant meals and movies alike have been missed due to this.

- is in a polyamorous relationship with both sexes.

- must defecate in the nude.

- leads a double life of love.

- went born again and never spoke to me again.

- complains about every single meal in a restaurant, often sending plates back.

- has a fetish passion. One is deep sea fishing. The other is skin care products.

9 comments:

Jess said...

That's quite a (troubling) list!

r said...

I know who some of these folks are...


(And of course am trying to figure out if I'm any of them.)

Chunks said...

I have a friend that complains about the meal (but doesn't ever want the server to DO anything about it) every single time we have been out. I haven't eaten a meal out with her in over a year because of it. Who wants to eat with that?!

I liked your list...everyone has quirks once you get to know them.

Kevin said...

is that all ONE person ... or separate people?

Holly said...

i imagine we all know such people, we just may not know we know them. (in some of the cases LOL)

epicurist said...

I hate to say this, but most of those would drive me crazy.

Patricia said...

suddenly i feel boring.

Anonymous said...

I do not shave daily, I shave every other day!
(If this is me)
love,
d

Anonymous said...

I do not defecate in the nude, I simply don't like the back of my bathrobe to hang in the toilet bol while I do my business. It is getting worst when whipping.