I stole this from Greg.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but my car has been searched by them twice.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No, that would cause vomiting.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
A couple years ago, I did this, does that count?
I don't think I've ever been on a real sled.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Is this a trick question? Alone in bed, someone else in the room.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I hate to make such bold claims of myself, but yes, I enjoy making things, writing, and composing music.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Is the Pope Catholic?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Who are they again?
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
All I need to know is that politics is this: it's the art of getting money from the rich and votes from the poor on the promise of protecting one from the other.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, and I once slept for 19 hours straight. I think those events are somehow connected.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
I flip during commercials.
13. Who was your first love?
Karen Lake, 4th grade, she broke my heart when she told me she had been "felt up" by another boy.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around how fast do you go?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No. I let it all pretty much hang out.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who? Those are team thingies right? They run around with some kind of ball, right?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Sure, every Christmas Eve.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Maybe one dream a month.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Yesterday watching a funny home made cell phone video.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatle's?
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure, I experience it everytime I see an ice cream cone.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
No, should I?
24. Why is there no question 24?
That was so funny I fell off my dinosaur and broke my wooden underwear.
25. What talent do you wish you had?
A good singing voice.
26. Do you like sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes, and ever since I've been more prudent behind the wheel.
28. What do you wear to bed?
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
Yes, and then I got fired.
30. Does size matter?
Depends on the body part.
31. Whats the coolest thing you think you've done?
Bungee jumping comes to mind.
32. Rock or Rap?
I prefer music to noise.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Such a strange question, let's see, maybe David Duchovney.
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
You mean SUNG? Have I ever sung in front of the mirror? No, but I often do in the shower.
37. What food do you find disgusting?
I can't think of one thing. Maybe those bugs or rocky mountain oysters from fear factor.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes, and much much more.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably, but only in a good natured way. If they're my friends, I love them.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes, and it got me a trip to Hong Kong.