* Why is it that the older we get, the more prudent we become? The logical behaviour would be to be more prudent when you are young, because you've got so much lifetime to lose.
* The tomato plant exploded with blossoms last week and now sports a dozen new baby tomatoes. I hope they get a move-on because the first frost is only a couple weeks away.
* I've always liked pop music. I have been informed more than once that this makes me a "musical retard", for lack of better words. It used to bother me, now I just think f&*% you.
* I'll take "depth of compassion" over "strength of conviction" anyday.
* In 75 years everyone you know and love will be dead (including yourself). My point? Stop taking everything so seriously.
* Here's why I'll never master gender in French. Vagina is masculine and beard is feminine.
* I'd like to add to the cultural fashion rules. In addition to white, flipflops are not to be worn after labor day.
* In related news, cracked, scaly heels are just gross.
* I have about as much interest in Tom's baby as I do for the mechanics of tampons.
* If the diversity of the human species is mirrored in other species, maybe that killer stingray was just (unluckily for Steve) schizophrenic.
* My favorite blog line this week came from Dirk. Re-installing the mother fucking programs, however, was harder than Woody Allen at an asian orphanage. I'll have you know Dirk, that this constitutes the highest form of flattery.