* We closed escrow yesterday. The porn star house is ours. Yippee!
* In extreme cheap mode, I will cut the toothpaste tube in half when it's "done" and then I can scrape out two more brushings worth.
* I need to put "worrying" in the same category as "guilt", both useless emotional exercises.
* Uh oh. The trees are yellowing.
* Wednesday's discussion was fascinating. I especially liked Marc's comment about "critical thinking". Faith is the opposite of critical thinking. (In saying that, I may be inviting diatribes, but whatever.)
* Sara is getting old. She's 12 now. We're mixing in wet with her dry food to enhance her enjoyment of her twilight years.
* Productivity gives a person a sense of value. Overproductivity gives a person an ulcer. Slothlike behaviour induces ennui. Do you see why balance is so important?
* I still haven't opened the box.
* Working on labor day is like being born on Christmas.
* There's a fine line between glib and pithy. This snippet would qualify as glib.