Friday, September 22, 2006
* Trees are individuals too. Here's one who has donned a yellow coat before his brethren.
* I believe in the three M's: Modesty, moderation and manners.
* When I was young, my father had one of those label makers that were all the rage then. He used it to affix a message on my bathroom mirror. "Don't do it the easy way. Do it the best way." (This was to spur better brushing of teeth.) I still struggle to follow this sound advice.
* Hexagons are big in nature. Snowflake and honeycomb for example.
* If I'm pollyanna, spouse is mr. pissy. Together we are balance.
* Sometimes I open gifts and think, "Crap, another thing to dust."
* I'm an INTJ on the Meyers-Briggs personality scale.
* It's probably true that none of us has had an original thought. Surely someone has thought the same thing before you. There are exceptions. Einstein, for one.
* "Back ordered" means "We don't have it and we don't know if we can get it but we'll take your money anyway."