* I have lost my scarf that I made. Over 30 hours of labor left on a bus somewhere. Sadness.
* One of my students is flying to the Arctic to collect a sample. Of water. From the tap of a federal building. Apparently, it must be brought back to the lab for analysis within 24 hours, and mailing could hazard it to be tampered with. Must be a human with the sample of tap water at all times. The cost? Five grand. Our tax dollars at work.
* One of my other students who is quite fervently muslim (yes, I know I'm supposed to capitalize it, but please don't kill me) bowed his head and prayed during each romantic scene in the film Hannah and Her Sisters. Apparently, it was evil for him to witness a man and woman kissing in a fictitious setting. And I specifically chose the film for its lack of female nudity. Sheesh.
* Early December at the Old Port of Montreal (taken yesterday)
* Did you know that airlines do not only discriminate against overweight people when hiring, but also tall people? I was rejected by United way back when for my freak of nature height of 6'3.
* Think you're double jointed? Think again.
* Do I care who's penis is currently entering Jennifer Anniston's vagina? No. Why is this information constantly in the news?
* I haven't ever been the best at anything. True story. (Except I guess at being me.)
* I thought this shirt was funny. However, I would scoff at anyone wearing it.
* Eggnog is called "Chicken milk" or "Hen's milk" in French. Ewww.