* This is the shot that made the Christmas card.
* Watched "the Devil Wears Prada" last night. It doesn't matter what Meryl Streep does, she is perfect in every role.
*I learned this week that Kimodo dragons can procreate without copulation. Actually, several lizard species can do this. It is not a miracle.
* I've been cracking myself up all week saying, "The ferret ate my baby's toes."
* The phone number nude dancer gave me was indeed a phony.
* When you watch the sunset, you're watching the past. Actually the sun has already set because the light from the sun takes several minutes to reach us.
* This was the creepy clothing store I passed while shopping yesterday.
* To avoid ground knuckle, don't push with the cheese, simply pull lightly with the grater.
* Favorite blog line this week: "You're short. Own it." (From Farmboyz)