* First and foremost, that I am always capable of accomplishing more than I believe.
* Perhaps consequently, that I must put limits on my "doing". I have (and only just started) begun to learn how to relax my mind.
* How to meditate.
* That no matter how genuine a person seems, it is entirely possible that they are lying.
* What an anxiety attack is. I had always pooh-poohed the existence of them, until I had one.
* That hemmerhoids cause itching. (Sure the commercials mentioned it, but I reserve the gift of my belief until I have experience.)
* That there are a huge group of interesting, good-hearted individuals in the blogosphere.
* How to take and edit movies from my camera.
* That there really is no bad or good. Only what is.
* Many, many words in French and English. I don't keep a list, but I will in 2007. I love me a good running list.
* That my farts could be mistaken for egg sandwich.
* Why it can snow when there are no clouds. (Only at temps below -20C/ -6F, and it is called diamond dust. It just materializes out of thin air. )
* That I can ride my bike thirty minutes and be in the company of deer.
* How to make carmelized onions. (Thanks John!)
* What it's like to visit Miami, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Jamaica (blech!), Grand Cayman, Ottawa, most of New Brunswick and a refresher course on Big Sur.
* That the older I get, the more the days seem precious, even as they slip ever more swiftly by.