* A couple of recent teasers on CNN - "Pat Robertson has said God has spoken directly to him and he has dire predictions." (This is news?) "Foreclosures are on the rise, coming up "Mortgage Meltdown", learn how to make sure it doesn't happen to you." (I'm guessing paying the mortgage would prevent foreclosure.)
* Spouse told me a joke last night and we both fell into a fit of laughter, tears streaming down face, stomach muscles cramping and pee spotting. The joke was in French and is visual, otherwise I'd tell it to you.
* Funkifying: in the process of becoming stinky/rotten.
* Nude dancer's ex wife came poking around yesterday. She has no news either. He owes her child support. Sigh. He's running away from it all it seems.
* At Starbucks, the bagel and cream cheese costs less than a coffee.
* This site is a real time fritterer. I love it.
* How many gay guys does it take to come up with the lyrics for MTM's theme song? (See yesterday's comments for answer.)
* It looks like my classes' start times have been pushed back another week. Normally, I'd be thrilled about another week to fart around, but desperate finances are zapping the thrill.
* I finished "Letter to a Christian Nation". I'm back to my original thinking that religion is for the weak of mind. (Not spirituality, but religion with all the labels and inherent righteousness.)