Winter is finally here. -10F (-23C) this morning and though I love the coziness inside, it comes at a hefty price. They ain't givin away electricity you know. The goal for today is to make do with everything I have in the house so I do not have to set foot outside. Unfortunately, I'm yarnless so I can't knit. I cleaned the house and shoveled the huge pile of snow yesterday, so that's done. I don't go back to work for real until this Friday. What shall I do stuck inside, yarnless and choreless? Here are some possiblilties:
* Finish watching the third season of I Love Lucy.
* Finish reading The Alchemist
* Convince spouse to call in sick so he can amuse me
* Make new Pandora channels
* Make banana bread
* Play Literati (yahoo's version of scrabble)
* Reflect on the boringness of my life stuck inside
Of course the bright sun shining off the snow outside will beckon, "Get outside!" But I'm no fool. 10 minutes out there and you're toast. See you in the Literati room (intermediate lounge).