* Everything is going pretty well these days, but I still find myself getting angry at things. Little things. Like I know I'm capable of being charmed in a situation like this, but my head nearly exploded as the old woman in front of me in the market line counted out 17 pennies fished from the bottom of her purse, one at a time.
* Low expectations. One of the secrets of life. - Anne Lamott
* I'm just guessing, but I bet the first kind of paper that was invented was what we call toilet.
* Considering oneself lucky is healthier (and truer) than considering oneself deserving.
* Is it just me but isn't it a bit hypocritical to ban outdoor smoking at a sidewalk cafe when the exhaust of hundreds of cars surround you as you're eating that croissant?
* I discovered these at the Dollarama. (My favorite place to shop.)
* It's funny that when playing Yahoo's version of scrabble, "tit" is allowed. Tits, however, is not, as it's "vulgar".
* Is it natural to be jealous of other people's good fortune? Or simply petty and childish?
* More oxymorons: British Chef, Lithe Sumo Wrestler, Warmhearted Republican