* Look! Serge got glasses.
* I got home late yesterday and Sara greeted me in her "I'm fucking starving" way. So I immediately tended to her nutritional needs. Then I went to check my email and there was a note on my computer from spouse. "Dog is already fed." I immdiately thought, "That little manipulative bitch." Then I smiled.
* I've had turkey for lumch and dinner every day this week. Frankly I'm getting sick of it.
* Why is socialized medicine such a bad word? I mean that's what Medicare is.
* When I was in first grade, my teacher informed us that it was "love" that made the earth spin on its axis. Such malarkey. Still, I don't have any better explanation. Do you?
* I believe men should be excluded from the abortion debate. It shouldn't be theirs to decide.
* The horn does not work in our car. This doesn't stop me from banging on it though. Rather retarded really.
* Something I've never done but have always wanted to do is go white water rafting. Something to add to the goal list.
* There's a woman near me in this cafe having an argument with an imaginary person. She pauses to "hear" the other person, and then reads him the riot act. (what a strange expression that is, I wonder where it came from) No, she is not wearing one of those bluetooth ear things. Yes, she is crazy. Oh and now security is escorting her out of the building.