* It's too busy this time of year for me. My lists are long and I'm unable to keep on top of everything. You know what that means - all the fun stuff gets cut out, like blogging.
* Finnish spas are all the rage up here these days. This is an outdoor experience where you jump between hot and cold environments. I want to try this one, $35 for the day.
* Serge almost ran into pornstar (whom we bought this building from) and nude dancer the other day. He crossed the street to avoid them and doesn't know if they saw him. I don't blame him, there's nothing to say to those lowlifes. (Except maybe, you owe us money scumbag!)
* I miss my doggie.
* At the end of today, I'll have been quit for five whole months. That makes this quit the second longest in my life. I'll have to surpass one year off cigarettes to make it the longest quit. I'm not worried though, because this one is forever.
* Did you know that sound travels four times as fast in water than it does in air?
* I read that the maximum number of times you could fold a piece of paper (no matter the size) was 7. It turns out it's true, as I even tried it with a flip chart sized sheet. However, tissue paper seems to be a possible exception.
* It looks like we'll be in California for spring break this year attending a family reunion for grandma's 85th. I was shocked that I was able to use my airmiles for the tickets. We're looking for a place on the Mendocino coast now that will accommodate 25 in two houses.
* Tomorrow is the first of December. Ack, I'm not ready yet! I've only got one Christmas card done, and I've already received two in the mail. I need a helper.