* I finished the last Harry Potter and am sad to confirm Dumbledore's demise. Plus, why does every positive father figure have to get killed? Rowling must have some serious abandonment issues.
* The girl in ND's aparment called us last night. She'd like to move in July. If possible could we find a renter in the next week. Unbelievable, especially since we told her the law requires 3 months notice and that (because we're nice) she only has to give 1 month's notice. We told her she's on the hook for July unless.....
* Yesterday in the paper, I read that the flu virus can live for 17 days on paper money. Great, something else to be paranoid about.
* There's outcry here over book prices. If the US dollar is worth 6% more than the Canadian dollar, why are books (and greeting cards) priced 30% higher? Both US and Canadian prices are printed on these items, so they might as well be saying, "we are ripping off Canadians."
* There are fewer Canadians than Californians.
* There is so much wrong with this 2 story poster. Mangez moi means "eat me" for starters.
* Serge has committed to painting 40 of the parking meters. 13 are completed. We have a three day weekend up here, it looks like we'll be spending it in the garage.
* I was tagged to do that 8 weird things about you meme. This blog is full of weird things about me. I can't imagine 8 things I've concealed from you. How about one? I can move one eye independent of the other.
* Oh, one last Potter bit. I found my new favorite Rowling written line: "Snape!" ejaculated Slughorn.