* "Bottomless pubes", "My brain is dissolving", and "Apron with penis" were among this week's google searches leading to this blog. Do you think the first guy really meant "pubeless bottoms"?
* I forgot to play my lottery numbers. I only play when the jackpots are big, but I just plain forgot this time. I would have won $68. Dangit. This is why I advise against picking a set of lottery numbers that you always play. I chose this set at least 15 years ago (each number had some significance, but I can't recall that significance now) and I guess I'm saddled with them forever.
* Craigslist is amazing. I sold our air conditioner in one day (our new place came with). Then, within two hours of posting a for-rent ad, I made three appointments to show it. So how does Craigslist make money since everything is free?
* Today is the "extended" deadline for nude dancer to pick up his shit. If he calls to postpone again, we're just going to keep repeating the line, "that doesn't work for us."
* I just retrieved messages from my cellphone voicemail. There were messages from over a month ago. It's probably not a good idea to leave me a message there. lol
* The anonymous commenter who, while scanning the archives, noted an alarming number of scat related posts gave me pause. But then I thought, "Shit! We all do it every day, it's a wonder we don't talk about it more." lol
* We do have a fair number of shit related idioms in English, however. He can't tell shit from shinola. Does a bear shit in the woods? Then the shit really hit the fan. Shit or get off the pot! (I'm sure there's more, have a field day in the comments.)
* I recently learned that shinola was shoe polish.
* I've been lax with the photo taking. I'll try to do better this weekend.