* The blog had its 100,000th visit Wednesday morning. Someone from East Lansing Michigan. Patricia perhaps? I would like that.
* The library called - FINALLY! Harry Potter is in my hot little hands (the 5th one).
* I used to regurgitate all the time. My first bf always said it was because I ate too fast. Come to think of it, my mother used to say that too. Anyway, once I stopped milk, the gurging subsided. Once in a while lettuce'll do it though, but then I just feel like a cow, chewin his cud. (Did I gross you out?)
* We live close to a high school. Gaggles of teenagers gather, especially at lunchtime. Yesterday, I had to shoo them off of our lawn. "But we're just practicing jumping," he whined as the others climbed on the (our) little fence. "You can jump somewhere else," I snarled, feeling like grumpy old man.
* Okay, this is funny. I went over to this site and plugged in my info. And then it acted all shocked. Seriously, look at what it said:
You are ranked below the 10th percentile of your job capacity (meaning only a few percentange of people in your job capacity earn less than you) – We strongly advise you to hit BACK and verify your data.
* And here on this other site , you can choose six names that you like and it will suggest other names (for people fretting about baby-naming). A few of the names suggested to me that I might like were Beulah, Clotilde and Hannelore. Hannelore? Are there babies named Hannelore now? Where have I been?
* There's this story I've heard for years that "A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why." Now I see it's an urban myth. A duck's quack does echo, it's just impossible to hear it because of the quality of sound in a "quack". I don't know about you, but if you can't hear the echo, that's pretty much the same as it not echoing don't you think?
* Sara wishes you a fabulous weekend.