* I started a new class yesterday, check out the view from the room I was assigned. It's in the very tony CDP building where all the big wall street type guys work. They're a bit nervous around there.
* I saw that PETA is campaigning to eliminate cow's milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream and replace it with human breast milk, like that Swiss restaurant. (It didn't seem to hurt the cow at all when I milked one.) I imagine human milk would be vastly more expensive. I can see the spam now, "Make Thousands per Month, Right from Your Own Home!"
* A very big head gets shrunken a lot.
* I hurt my neck nodding yesterday. Sheesh, what's next - hurting myself blinking?
* I learned something this week that has occasionally bothered me all my life. Not knowing the damn lyrics to that song, Blinded by the Light. The true lyrics are "revved up like a deuce another runner in the night."
* Today is day 87 (correction 88 - I'm already losing count) of smobriety. Now entering the dangerous period where I feel I've licked it. Must remember that I am one puff away from being newly enslaved.
* Alrighty, I'm out of time and snippets. Here's wishing everyone a lovely weekend.