* Did you know there's a wedding registry kiosk at Walmart? Wouldn't that add a touch of class to any wedding invitation?
* And just so you know, the only reason I could be found inside of the Walmart is because there was a McDonald's with their 2 dollar iced coffee.
* Which reminds me about something I'm unable to understand. Iced coffee always costs more than hot coffee. Sometimes double the price. I can't imagine ice is all that expensive. So why?
* Here's my three fave Bizarro comics from the summer. Click to see larger version. And if I'm breaking any laws, I apologize and will remove the picture. These three are hanging on my bulletin board.
*More trouble in landlord land. One guy bounced his check for the second month in a row. We still have three tenants who haven't fully paid for September yet, sigh.
* Concerning that election down south, I'm fairly convinced that "not enough experience" is a euphemism for "too black".
* In French, vaginas are masculine and beards are feminine. I really hate assigning gender to every noun, especially in cases like these where they make no sense.
* I got the new cd from these guys. (And I adore that song.) I've been listening to it incessantly. It's not most people's cup of tea, but we listened to them almost every night on the cruise back in June.
* Yesterday, I read that the more shrimp a flamingo eats, the pinker the flamingo becomes. This was in the grammar book as we worked on double comparatives. I thought it was BS, I mean shrimp aren't even pink until you cook them right? Well that shows you how smart I am, Wikipedia says the grammar book is correct.