1. I'm very good at remembering my keys, but very bad at remembering to lock.
2. I'm the horniest when I'm sick. I don't know why, maybe a built in instinct - procreate before you die!
3. I talk to trees, plants and animals. Even though they can't talk back, they hear me.
4. If you don't say something immediately when I pick up the phone, I will hang up on you.
5. My toothbrush needs to have "hard" or "firm" bristles. Otherwise, it's like cleaning the lasagna pan with Kleenex. Ineffective.
6. I can say, "I'll get you my pretty, and you're little dog, too" with the exact intonation of Margaret Hamilton. It hurts my throat to do it though.
7. I'm still waiting for the pharmaceutical companies to come up with something I might actually consider taking - like a good mood pill with no come-down.
8. Sometimes lint collects in my bellbutton. (why is that anyway?) When spouse notices it, he will promptly pluck it from my naval and eat it. (I swear.)