Thanks Dickeybird for this one. (and all those before him)
1. Which curse word do you use the most?
Hostie in French. Shit in English.
2. Do you own an iPod?
No, 100 songs fit on ONE cd. I fail to see the necessity of an ipod.
3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:00 but I am not using it currently.
4. How many suitcases do you own?
We have 3.
5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?
Never flip-flops. (Flip flops are only acceptable beach or lakeside. No I'm serious. That's it, otherwise you're whitetrash.) I wear Birkenstocks in the summer.
6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
7. What was the last movie you watched?
I can't recall. At the movie theater it was Capote.
8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
I don't and I have friends who do and don't. (and as an aside, WHO CARES)
9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Probably. Isn't everyone lazy?
10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Sure. But so rarely that I can't be relied upon to keep any in the house.
11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
Morning Music Volume 1 (1996)
12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Neither. Milk is for kids.
13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
A restaurant customer last year. (By "hit on" I'm assuming you mean "make a pass at")
15. Can you whistle?
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably. I don't think too often about that though.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. Looney tunes were my favorite, and I loved schoolhouse rock. I also loved the David and Goliath preachy claymation shows.
19. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No. But I'm shy in big groups.
20. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
None. Although spouse might dispute that.
21. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No. I'm too cheap. They should be paying me to advertise on my body.
22. What is your favorite salad dressing?
23. Who was the last person to make you mad?
The bad old dentist.
24. Do you do your own dishes?
We both do it. Actually, the dishwasher does most of it.
25. Ever cry in public?
In movie theaters. yes.
26. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
27. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
28. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
It wouldn't be a deal breaker.
29. What did you do before this?
Got a filling.
30. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Donna's house a couple years ago.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. This week I started fruit only in the morning. (I may have to go back to bagel and cream cheese though.)
33. Are your days full and fast-paced?
9 months of the year, yes. Three months are pretty laid back. I am currently enjoying one of the laid back periods.
34. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package?
No. But I did see that a bagel has almost 300 calories. One reason I changed.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
I try. But it always falls flat. Or people take me too seriously. Or I'm just not funny. I should just stop trying.
36. How old will you be on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Only my own.
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Probably the opposite.
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
42. Do you watch the news?
Usually for a few minutes just before bed.
43. One of your scars--how did you get it?
The one on my face is from when I was a toddler. I saw the babysitter shave and when he was done, I snuck into the bathroom and took the straight edge blade and whacked myself in the face. Or so I'm told. It happened before my memory started so according to my brain, I've had it all my life.