* I had oxymoronic luck this week. While riding my bike, the seat fell off. I was very, very far from home, but it happened in front of a bike repair shop. They fixed it for free.
* While on Tuesday's bikeride this week, I got a chance to do my Yul Gibbons impression on video.
* Do you think you could sell your forehead as advertising space? As in a tatoo?
* For me, weather is the constant amazing movie in the sky.
* Proof of air conditioning. The best purchase of the decade.
* Spouse squished a big ant yesterday. With his bare foot. Gross.
* You'd think after three months, I'd stop desiring a ciggie. Of course you'd be wrong.
* The only thing "wrong" with fat is visual. Feels great in bed.
* In high school, I was beaten up by a couple of guys who were essentially gay bashing. I remember several kicks to the face while I was curled up on the ground all the while hearing "fucking faggot" hurled at me. Now I see these guys on Classmates and they are all smiley and have families, and all I can think is that I want them to die, to lose a child or to suffer some terrible thing. Jesus Christ I ain't.