* When people say, "I don't care what anybody thinks about me," they usually mean that they hate that they care what everbody thinks about them.
* Poor spouse left me this note yesterday. Unfortunately I saw it at 7:55 when I woke up. (Which is really, really late for me.) And for the record, I never SCREAM at him to get up.
* Okay all you marketing geniuses, it's time we make "old" the new "young". Imagine if all the youth were running around painting on wrinkles and dying their hair gray. I can see it now: boob sagging contraptions and facelift reversals. Why not? Fat used to be thin.
* I found some tight boxer style undies at the dollar store for spouse. He has pronounced them acceptable but if he finds out where I got them, he will never wear them again. (Let's hope he bores early of this post.)
* I have this bad habit of doing something distasteful if someone gets too starry-eyed over me. I have been known to rip out a nasty booger and wipe it on a person. This usually breaks the spell.
* You won't be surprised to learn that I was unable to pass this one. I believe I tried qsalfipqr. It was wrong, naturally.
*I don't have any emotional connection with the name Ann(e?) Coulter. I understand she gets a rise out of quite a few people. Something like Lady Rush Limbaugh. Why put yourself through it? Just ignore that shit.
*The Friday snippets thing is starting to make me feel hemmed in. This is bad.